Nothing coming in this window?

For What It's Worth I think there's nothing wrong with this thread.

Pogba anyone?

We don't need to sign anyone, the last thing we need now is further disruption. We need to play a settled team and work on the organisation at the back.

Im sorry why is it a bizarre thread? Do you honestly think that we have been in contact with a manager who has not yet put pen to paper on who we should sign? how deluded are you?

and what the fuck does fwiw? lol
It's bizarre because you, in the title, are making a statement, not asking a question, maybe you are ITK, which would explain the second thing, why wouldn't we be asking a future manager (even if nothing is signed officially) who he would like brought in? If you think that never happens, I'd say you are misguided.

No need to take it personally but whatever. :o)

It's bizarre because you, in the title, are making a statement, not asking a question, maybe you are ITK, which would explain the second thing, why wouldn't we be asking a future manager (even if nothing is signed officially) who he would like brought in? If you think that never happens, I'd say you are misguided.

No need to take it personally but whatever. :o)

Not taking anything personal my blue friend :)

but its not a statement its continued into the first post as i couldn't fit it all on, Maybe I should put the .....

Anyway it got your attention and you made a post.

I don't think it is the City way asking for outside help, we make our own judgment on players.

Im not misguided I like you only have a opinion as non of us know exactly whats going on. So its like the pot calling the kettle with your statement :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.