Nottingham Forest (A) | Post Match Thread

So the shit formation pep called horrible in the 1st half at arsenal he decides to stick with it
Ludicrous that he made no subs when they brought all them fresh legs on. Was crying out for ake for 10 mins before they scored
Exactly right. Instead he dropped Bernardo back to cover left back, stupid. Then we concede and then brings Ake on and pushes Bernardo back up. Need to stop this experimenting with the back line.

Exactly right. Instead he dropped Bernardo back to cover left back, stupid. Then we concede and then brings Ake on and pushes Bernardo back up. Need to stop this experimenting with the back line.
It's a give-and-take when you put Ake at LB. Do we get more solid defensively? Yes.. but do we lose attacking output? I'd say yes as well. Walker doesn't give you much on the other side on top of that.

I think we producing more chances over these last few games because Bernardo is in that position and stepping into attacking positions helping us in that regard. With Ake that goes out the window leaving more responsibility for the attacking players to do it on their own.

I'm not sure what the answer is tbh.. but that's why Pep gets paid a hell of a lot of money.

There has been a clear change this past week. Im sorry, but if you cant see that then you must be blind. Also if we drop points it’s not automatically due to a lack of passion. Today we created enough chances to win 4/5-0, while Forrest had one chance all game and they scored. The performance as a whole was encouraging and if we play like this next week will win comfortably.
Anyone who saw the team against Villa or Arsenal (especially pitch side at the Emirates) and thinks the guys don’t have the bit between their teeth needs to give their head a wobble.
They are up for it and today, sadly, didn’t convert the chances.
we can criticise lack of effort when we see it, but I haven’t seen it these last matches.
And on Ederson (not mentioned in the post but mentioned in the thread), again. Give him stick for what he is responsible for. The Forest goal is not one of those times.
We go again!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.