Nottingham Forest (A) | Post Match Thread

4 minutes at least for var second half, plus 7 subs, 1 goal, injuries, 6 or 7 minutes minimum, but no 4...Arsenal 6!!!
Yep, thought that too.

Artita's rant and prolonged moan has certainly paid off for them.

Dodgy decisions going their way and we continue to be reffed by the Gestapo, get absolutely fuck all and always guilty.

Fuckin sick of it, the soft arsed pens, red cards and god knows what that always seems to favour our competitors and we get fuck all.

The world and his wife still go on about the Rodri handball which was deemed not handball under the Tshirt rule yet they go on as if we get dodgy decisions every week!

Before that it was the goal at Villa 2 years ago which again was proven to be absolutely correct.

Sane is left-footed and quicker. He could get on the outside himself and use his preferred foot to cross the ball. If forced inside, he had D. Silva, B. Silva, De Bruyne, Jesus, Sterling and Aguero to pick out. And, if we're being honest, at that time he was better than Grealish is now.
and your post is the point , he is not as good and his stats reflect this

if we had got a draw at highbury, and won today, 4 points, i think most blues would have been ok with that, heard it on radio manchester, knew what was coming the longer it went on . we are not as good as we once was ,
That makes no sense at all. Arsenal would then have 4, instead Arsenal got 3 and we got 4. Why would any blue be happy with Arsenal getting an extra point?!

First post -
Obviously disappointing today to drop points in those circumstances but think we could all see it coming after the missed chances. I don’t personally blame Phil for the 2v1 - it’s no surprise his confidence is low and he waited for haaland and messed it up. Overall I was encouraged by the performance which was much more in keeping with what we’ve seen in previous seasons; happy to put the missed chances down to variance at this stage. Frustrating not to see Ake come in at LB earlier but feel like this title race has a lot of twists and turns to come, and as many have said , if we play like we did today for the rest of the season we’ll win the league in my book

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.