Nottingham Forest (A) | Post Match Thread

Whilst I completely agree today wasn’t great, I don’t get the meltdown. It’s a weird season with dirty great World Cup in the middle of it, we’ve had a squad revamp, our main rival of recent seasons has imploded and a scatty young Arsenal team has emerged as the main rival. Without all the above we all know there’s no December, January, February champions. Lot’s of twists and turns to go. We’ll be there or thereabouts at the end of the season. Arsenal will bottle it. Our rival is The Scum.

Absolutely criminal.
Been ridiculous for the past seasons. How we have been getting away with 'improvisation' in that position is daftness. FFS go buy a f**king real left back!! The balance of the team is affected by playing players out of position trying to cover it, surely that is evident?

Games like these happen, I liked overall team attitude..

It's not a Tottenham away game, where we were shit from the beginning..

Yep, Kev had a bad game, Phil hadn't played for a long time and lacked a rhythm to finish that moment and etc. but in overall it was like a classic "1:5" City game, so you can't be angry or frustrated, it's how football works..

Hopefully we will continue like that and let's see...

Finally decided to make an account.

De Bruyne is not the same player as last season. What has happened? He's basically awful every other game or so. Our midfield as a whole has been absolutely dreadful this season. Gundo is not good enough for a team like city.

Also, Foden is seriously pissing me off now. Is the guy allergic to Haaland or something? He never passes Haaland when he should. Haaland looked really irritated several times which i totally understand. He was pretty bad today tho. Should've scored atleast two goals.

The scum won't qo a way will they

I still rue the day we let those cunts off the hook in the home derby. I get for some games you relax at 5-0 up, but never against them. That 6-3 scoreline was disastrous as we genuinely should have put double figures past the cunts that day and demoralised them.

Somehow we have to hope whoever the new owner fucks things up buying shite players for huge money and interfering in football matters.

I wish we could see them dead and buried once and for all, fucking vermin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.