Nottingham Forest (A) | Post Match Thread

what makes it even worse Forest had like 7-8 players off injured, some of their best players too.

you can imagine this Forest will visit WHU next week and will be down 3 goals first half and that is something given WHU quite shit themselves this season.
It does make it worse. Both central defenders out? That’s a fucking joke. And they will lose to the hammers. It’s always the case when we get a poor result. Make no mistake this was a v poor result. We don’t deserve anything. It’s Arsenal that’s showing the guts and determination to grab this title by the scruff.
Plus the rags will likely catch and over take us. Another shit football weekend.

Last edited:
It does make it worse. Both central defenders out? That’s a fucking joke.
They will lose to tie hammers. It’s always the case when we get a poor result. Make no mistake this was a v poor result. We don’t deserve anything. It’s Arsenal that’s showing the guts and determination to grab this title by the scruff.

Just another 3 points tossed away.

United. 3 points. 2-1.
Brentford. 3 points. 1-2.
Everton. 2 points. 1-1.
Spurs. 3 points. 1-0.
Forest. 2 points. 1-1.

13 points tossed away.

11 points clear.

Been ridiculous for the past seasons. How we have been getting away with 'improvisation' in that position is daftness. FFS go buy a f**king real left back!! The balance of the team is affected by playing players out of position trying to cover it, surely that is evident?
A left full back was NOT the problem this afternoon !!!

I still rue the day we let those cunts off the hook in the home derby. I get for some games you relax at 5-0 up, but never against them. That 6-3 scoreline was disastrous as we genuinely should have put double figures past the cunts that day and demoralised them.

Somehow we have to hope whoever the new owner fucks things up buying shite players for huge money and interfering in football matters.

I wish we could see them dead and buried once and for all, fucking vermin.
We’re going to have to get used to the rags as trophy winners again. Football teams have cycles. Sometimes I think we’re approaching the end of ours.

what makes it even worse Forest had like 7-8 players off injured, some of their best players too.

this game is the worst alongside City-Brentford 1-2 just before the WC where our players were already were like watching out for no injuries (then most of our players had a mediocre or even worse WC btw) rather than the stake in the match and City-Everton 1-1 which was the last point Lampard earned for them and then lost 4 more and got fired.
maybe Villa away game can be included too, another game where from 1-0 up we could not close out the game vs Slippy G.
so many points thrown into the bin on these games. 3x of these we were 1-0 up and ended 1-1.
and Brentford scored their winner in like 98th minute, absolute joke.

you can imagine this Forest will visit WHU next week and will be down 3 goals first half and that is something given WHU quite shit themselves this season.
arsenal go to villa and win 2-4
We go to forest, a worse team 1-1

Our biggest problem this season is not enough clean sheets and it is not Ederson’s fault.

Today saw plenty of good play and City should have finished the contest early in the 2nd half.

Pep is getting closer to finding his best line-up.

Last edited:
We’re going to have to get used to the rags as trophy winners again. Football teams have cycles. Sometimes I think we’re approaching the end of ours.
Agreed. They (at last) have made a good appointment. Our time will come again in the future and post Pep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.