Nottingham Forest (A) | Post Match Thread

Got what we deserved unfortunately. Credit to Cooper, subs were good and expertly timed.

You have to be ruthless though, Kev and Gundo both clearly having average to poor games….should both have been hooked.

I think it was a game crying out for a bit of trickery, we were too direct, even on the wings with the ball being crossed in…needed some guile….I would have put Mahrez and Alvarez both on after 60 mins….

Anyway, onwards blues.

Our midfield is utter dogshit.

Only 1 key pass to Haaland and he made so many runs!

And how the hell is that not a red card when you deny a clear goal scoring opportunity!
Haaland should stay on his feet....a touch on the shoulder doesnt mean your legs give way...it wasnt a foul or anything like it and i dont care if other teams/players get them - they shouldnt and we need to have the same standards

Kinda feels a big day today now with the arse getting that once in a lifetime goal like their third and we manage to draw with forest :-(

Not one to give up but that is fucking unforgivable, plain and simple
Wtf is up with us.
90% poss 1st half.
This league is gone if we can't finish that lot off

The amount of chances we missed you had the feeling this wasn't our day and could well get dicked and we did, we played really well though

Long story short, only saw match from Bernie's goal onwards - watched it on Our Kid's TV via Facetime!

I hate it when we let teams pull that shit off - hang on until last few miuntes then have a go!

I was calling for Pep to bring Ake on as soon as they put Woods on. Pep definitely got that wrong although it's not his fault the team missed so many chances.

Very wasteful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.