Nottingham Forest (A) | Post Match Thread

This kit gives me bad vibes every time we wear it. Appreciate it has fuck all to do with the result

It feels like we’re taking the piss choosing to play in a fluorescent joke kit when there is no need

Just turn up in sky blue and get the job done
Awful kit

I think Foden's mind is 100% on something else ? He is not the same player
maybe family stuff or other stuff off the field, but he's gone from one of the first name on the team sheet, to bits and pieces here and there, the lad looks like the world is on his shoulders right now,
Really? I thought he was great today, that one abomination aside. Bit of rustiness in his decision making perhaps?

Cannot believe we are still in a title race because let’s face it we have been terrible this year and today was just another shit show . We have a keeper who doesn’t save shots no left back and a fucking world class striker that no one passes to . We will not win the title but worryingly it might still come to Manchester .

This. I just feel we have more wobbles to come and arsenals result today will spur them on to run away with the title. You can’t trust us to go on a run at the moment.

We have no chance, just not consistent enough.

what's Pep said?

Just the usual, so so happy?
Lets hope it doesn't fucking stick one of Kev again - coz that shit doesn't work. If he thinks Kev is motivated by being told he can play better he is dead fucking wrong. (not that i know really...)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.