Nottingham Forest (A) | Post Match Thread

No one to blame ourselves 84% possession 1st half, how many chances created?
we ain't firing on all cylinders we are looking like getting close to our best but still not as fluid,
I'll take the point and move on, frustrating but it's done

Pivotal weekend and complete reversal of the momentum. Wednesday is now rendered kind of pointless. Foden, Haaland and Laporte cock ups cost us.
Wednesday's win is probably more important now I would say, otherwise we would be 8 behind (if my Maths is right) It certainly does take the gloss of the Emirates result though!
Extremely annoying and frustrating but kind of expected in a way .'Typical City' and all that shit ,how many times have we seen it?? (and it won't be the last for sure)

We battered them 1-1
No lack of effort but some well below standard in quality.
Wtf is up with KDB??????
All in all one of those days.
Regroup and move on.

Another game with one shot on target by the opposition leading to a goal

That Foden was a joke today too by the way, he didn't want to pass the ball to Halland again in an unmissable chance, he only passed when the ball bounced away from him.

Shit defending
Shit finishing
Shit result

I don’t care how we play. We have to win games like that and we fucked it up, just like Everton, just like Brentford.

All that hard work on Wednesday pissed away 3 days later.

So annoying.

It's typical City mate, something we thought we'd finally left behind, but no, the fucker is back to haunt us.

We might as well have got beat on Wednesday and got it over with. A write off season this I'll be amazed if we win anything and I even fear the rags will.pip.us to second place, not that it matters, second is second.

what about haaland trying to take net off when tapping it in would do
He created the chance himself. If he misses he misses. Foden didn't do either. He neither shot nor passed - and passing was the right choice. There's a reason why haaland joked "foden finally passed to me" earlier in the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.