Nottingham Forest (A) - Sat 18th Feb, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time I went Wayne Clark scored! A lifetime ago.
He can't have got too many for us! Last time I went we won 2:0 in the mid 80s.Great day out and good place for a piss up from memory (mind you , you had to make most places a good place for a piss up watching City in years gone by didn't you!) The only time I've been to Nottingham since was one year when I stayed after going to Donington .
For the City game I went with a Forest fan and a Liverpool fan . As I seem to remember they'd only seen their 'teams' about once between them and as I went a fair bit we made the 'democratic decision' of going in the away section.
There were about 15, 000 there apparently and Clive Wilson and Paul Simpson scored for us (just looked both those bits up!)
They were both good players from a time when we had quite a few that weren't too good (being polite here). Forest for their part had the hugely talented Nigel Clough and Gary Birtles playing....
Thinking of one of the Rags all time greats anyone else remember the chorus of 'you're worse than Gary Birtles' from the City fans anytime an opposing striker missed a good chance? Wonder if we actually sang it at the man himself? (I 'm sure we probably did).

Want to see Foden start here even though he's been virtually invisible in the last two sub appearances against Villa and Arsenal, don't know what's happened with him and Pep but he doesn't seem right.
Will be a tough game here as Forest have improved, just hope typical city doesn't strike. I'd go with this line up: Ortega, Walker, Dias, Laporte, Ake, Rodri, De Bruyne, Bernardo, Foden, Grealish, Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.