Nottingham Forest (A) - Sat 18th Feb, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Start with the strongest 11 Pep please!
Can always bring on 5 subs on the hour mark or thereafter .

I was going for the more realistic option....but yes hopefully 2 ....arsenal maybe getting a bit twitchy and anything but the full 3 pts for them and the nerves will really kick in as their game in hand nearly becomes redundant (nearly)
No mate it’s 3 points for a win so if Villa get a draw then they rake 2 points off arsenal, that’s what I meant anyway

Not bothered about performance , just get the points and get home and rest , busy time coming up , going to be a fiesty game and a ref who is used to being in the championship so will probably let tackles go

Will do the match thread , please dont be such twats as you were in the last games , pretty please
Team news at 155pm Kaz?

It would be great to win the c/l and fa cups but the premier league takes preference to me. Soz.
It's my preference too, but we all want to win as many of the trophies that we've still got an interest in. Pep will always pick a squad that he thinks is good enough to win the next match. It may not be our 'best' 11 (whoever they are) however, as he's trying to keep everyone fit/rested/ready to win 3 competitions

We also need to balance match sharpness for everyone
For example Jack got better by getting more game time
It’s tricky but we are also blessed with options

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.