Nottingham Forest (A) - Sat 18th Feb, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodri needs a rest before the CL, so I'd like to see Phillips start in this one. Foden needs to play too, they both need minutes.
Phillips cant play the whole game after next to no minutes so not much point to start him , rodders will start and if we are ok give him rest if the game is won

It won't happen but what's the harm in giving Ortega a start. He looked rusty AF last time out but I think can handle this assignment as he's a good keeper. He needs more minutes and IMO Ederson could use this time to possibly evaluate what he needs to sharpen.

It won't happen but what's the harm in giving Ortega a start. He looked rusty AF last time out but I think can handle this assignment as he's a good keeper. He needs more minutes and IMO Ederson could use this time to possibly evaluate what he needs to sharpen.
I agree, we need to smash these and Ortega has show he's good enough to counter their threat. Not been impressed with Eddie as a penalty/shot stopper.

Forest are in good form and Cooper is a decent coach so this should be tough. They made their Liverpool home match into a cup final so I’d expect the home crowd to try and make it as raucous as possible. We could do with a good start just to quieten down the ground.

Having said that we’ve just beaten Arsenal on Wednesday so we need to get the 3 points. A hard grind 1-0 would do but a few goals would be nice for the nerves.

I know a few people have talked up Villa but I’d expect Arsenal to be top by the time we kick off. Villa were pretty poor against us and I think they’ll face an Arsenal side with some points to prove.

Phillips cant play the whole game after next to no minutes so not much point to start him , rodders will start and if we are ok give him rest if the game is won
If we didn't have the CL in the week i'd agree Kaz.
But I'd give him and Foden 60 minutes and replace them if necessary, after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.