Nottingham Forest (H) - Wed 31 Aug, 19:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Officiating history:
Screenshot 2022-08-29 at 11.08.47.png
Screenshot 2022-08-29 at 11.11.27.png

Fairly kind to us at Goodison Park last season, sent the Uruguayan Andy Carroll off this season too.

He did fail to send Milner off against us at Anfield though.

The line up could be interesting. Will Pep use the game to rest some of the lads, and give the likes of Gomez, Alvarez, Phillips, Lewis and Grealish (even Ortega) some game time? He clearly won't play all of them; naive to think otherwise. But I wouldn't mind seeing the likes of Kev, Bernie, Thor/EB and Rodri having the evening off. Our "second" team would hopefully have enough to overcome Forest, spirited as they will undoubtedly be.
that's a none starter unless you'd like to go two down again ;-)

Not much options with the team, only real debate is Bernardo or Gundo, and Alvarez getting a start which I think will happen for Mahrez, otherwise, it's the same team as Palace. Way too early to be considering resting anybody, most aren't even up to full fitness yet.

Forest will come and be well up for it, they'll bring energy and if we play at the intensity we did first half against Palace we will be in trouble. High intensity from the off and we should make it a relatively comfortable routine win.

I see us hitting them for 6 .

From what i have seen of them, they are a very naive team who leave way too much space at the back to be exploited by other teams.

Sure they play some nice stuff,and knock it about it,no real end product though.

Should be a good evening for our attacking players.

I thought we'd have a far easier time against Barcodes than we did in the end, and coming back to beat Palace from 0-2 down was.........unpredictable so I'll keep my powder dry here and just hope for a good performance and a deserved 3 points. Like the way Forest play, and as others have said if they go for it they'll leave a lot of space for our front players to hopefully exploit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.