Nottingham Forest (H) - Wed 31 Aug, 19:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the sort of game we really should be winning at least 6-0. For some reason though that hardly ever seems to happen as refs/var and teams parking the bus and raising their games against us always happens.

So in reality I reckon a 2-0 win after a boring first half where Forest put everyone behind the ball and throw themselves in front of every shot. But they’ll tire and eventually we’ll get a breakthrough.

I’m so desperate for us to smash somebody 9 or 10 one game, but I doubt this will be it.

This is the sort of game we really should be winning at least 6-0. For some reason though that hardly ever seems to happen as refs/var and teams parking the bus and raising their games against us always happens.

So in reality I reckon a 2-0 win after a boring first half where Forest put everyone behind the ball and throw themselves in front of every shot. But they’ll tire and eventually we’ll get a breakthrough.

I’m so desperate for us to smash somebody 9 or 10 one game, but I doubt this will be it.

If it hadn't have been 30+ degrees against Bournemouth we would have easily equalled the scouse scums score against them if we wanted.

I thought Forest were great yesterday. They played good attractive football but had no real goal threat to finish it off. If we're not on our game on Wednesday we could come unstuck.
I thought they were very easy on the eye but very easy to play through to be honest.

Conte and Kane both said after the game that they aren’t playing well yet this season and Spurs’ front three were very sloppy yesterday. Yet even with that and how well Forest played with the ball, had Spurs made the right passes and not been so selfish in front of goal that could easily have been a 0-4er yesterday to Spurs.

Good team Forest. Were excellent against Spurs and don't look out of place in the PL. They've also won the European Cup twice, and back to back at that. I'd take 1-1 right now.
Yeah but not in this century. You are easy to please if you’d take a draw against any team at home let alone a newly promoted team

I thought they were very easy on the eye but very easy to play through to be honest.

Conte and Kane both said after the game that they aren’t playing well yet this season and Spurs’ front three were very sloppy yesterday. Yet even with that and how well Forest played with the ball, had Spurs made the right passes and not been so selfish in front of goal that could easily have been a 0-4er yesterday to Spurs.

Yes they missed a few chances. I'm sure they won't be as open against us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.