Nottingham Forest (H) - Wed 31 Aug, 19:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a couple of friends in Nottingham and, although I haven’t visited since before lockdown, I always found it a welcoming place with friendly, helpful people.

We still need to beat them on Wednesday though! :-) I don’t like them enough to not want that. Sorry @M AND M ;-)
Plus we are normally a welcoming lot on BlueMoon.

Lived there 20 years ago and it was fine.

Oh you are one of those achingly depressing people who really do believe that they are cleverer than they are.

I read this forum a lot as I find you have some superb posters and the lack of love for the bin dippers is something I am totally in tune with. I forgot just as on ours you have a minority who come on the forum for the wrong reasons and without ever checking facts or doing any research.

Apologies to your mods for my first response and I promise not to respond again.

I think that statistic is likely to be similar in most towns and cities, not just Nottingham.

Oh you are one of those achingly depressing people who really do believe that they are cleverer than they are.

I read this forum a lot as I find you have some superb posters and the lack of love for the bin dippers is something I am totally in tune with. I forgot just as on ours you have a minority who come on the forum for the wrong reasons and without ever checking facts or doing any research.

Apologies to your mods for my first response and I promise not to respond again.

I thought it was a good performance. Bit unlucky, but the class of Kane was the difference.
You will need to change tactics considerably for Wednesday or risk a beating.
I understood why you needed to sign a lot of players but 20 is a bit steep, we don't use that many in a season-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.