Nottingham Forest (H) - Wed 31 Aug, 19:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too much disrespectful arrogance on here. With our defence, it's nailed on that Forest will score. With Haaland possibly rested, it may take 60 mins for our first goal. My prediction is 2-1 which I will be happy with so long as no injuries.
Dorothy and the Tin Man say hi ...

I mean come on really,what sort of question was that he asked,Pep was shaking his head as in no before he finished it.

Absolute nonsensical questions week after week,it's the BBC who need to bin him off,never mind the club.
:)

"I could understand that question in the first year, but after six years it makes no sense".

Ouch. He doesn't hide his contempt for Stone does he?

Has Stone been demoted? He used to be Chief Football Correspondent or something didn't he? Now his bylines seem to just say Football Reporter, or even simply BBC Sport.

Didn't take you long did it.
Oh you are one of those achingly depressing people who really do believe that they are cleverer than they are.

I read this forum a lot as I find you have some superb posters and the lack of love for the bin dippers is something I am totally in tune with. I forgot just as on ours you have a minority who come on the forum for the wrong reasons and without ever checking facts or doing any research.

Apologies to your mods for my first response and I promise not to respond again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.