Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to see this:

--------------------------------Ederson
Cancelo-------Stones--------------Dias---------Gomez
----------------------------------Rodri
---------------De Bruyne--------------Gundogan
Bernardo-----------------Haaland-----------------Alvarez

Please no farting about to start with and having to save it later , be good to get ahead and rest kev second half , gundy had leg pain according to pep so couldnt start last game , maybe another half for kev, julian looks ready

Please no farting about to start with and having to save it later , be good to get ahead and rest kev second half , gundy had leg pain according to pep so couldnt start last game , maybe another half for kev, julian looks ready

Nahh want another come back but from 4 nil down

Can’t go tonight as broke my 5th metatarsal on Friday, couldn’t go Saturday either

Struggling to walk and have a protective boot

Enquired with City about arrange better access for me and got response today

Apparently if I get dropped off at Mary Ds it’s closer to the ground but arrive early as road closures!!!

They did say if I phoned the ticket office they may be able to offer me a lower tiered ticket as I am on SS2

Not sure they have ever tried phoning the ticket office

Can’t go tonight as broke my 5th metatarsal on Friday, couldn’t go Saturday either

Apparently if I get dropped off at Mary Ds it’s closer to the ground but arrive early as road closures!!!

They did say if I phoned the ticket office they may be able to offer me a lower tiered ticket as I am on SS2

Come on mate , i went to our game at brighton with a broken ankle , do it

Have the other 4 healed yet…

It will be interesting to see how you set up. I actually think your best plan is to attack as our defence looks all over the place at the moment. Obviously if you do it could backfire badly, but teams do put eleven men behind the ball like Bournemouth and still get thumped. I thought you played very well against Spurs but had no one to finish the chances you created. Spurs didn't look to be firing on all cylinders but should probably have scored more on the break. Cooper is a good manager, getting you promoted from where you were when he took over was remarkable. Henderson will be a good signing for you. If you had a decent goalscorer to finish the chances you create I'd feel more comfortable about you staying up but they are hard to find. Like all newly promoted sides when the excitement fades and winter sets in you might start to struggle so I think you need to get as many points on the board before then, hopefully not tonight though.
Thought they passed it too much around the box against fucking tottenham. Very quick in the build up though. As you say, a ruthless striker and Forrest could be dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.