Nottingham Forest (H) - Wed 31 Aug, 19:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Walker has been put in an awkward position to be fair. Put him back at right back or in the right off a back 3 and he’s superb

He's asked to cover alot of space, given plenty of responsibility and a difficult job, and unfortunately those that don't understand that think he is woeful.

Tierney ref and Dean on Var. 3 PL games this season Tierney has booked 15 and sent off 2 so no doubt he will let Forest foul at will and ignore everything on us like he done in our game at Leeds

I remember going to Maine Rd 25 years ago, just after Xmas. We played Forest and lost 2-3.

Bit what struck me was our quality that day (or lack of). We took off Tony Vaughan and Michael Brown and replaced them with .....Tony Scully and Jason van Blerk.

That's how threadbare we were then in terms of decent players. Even the names Scully and van Blerk make me feel ill.

Just a generation ago. Who'd a thowt it?

16 signings this summer? They won't be anything close to a coached and cohesive team yet, we should win easy. *Touch wood*
City don't do 'easy'! One of these days we're gonna go two down and we won't be scoring the next four! I'm still smarting from that Forest cup game some time back when Didi couldn't take a throw in without finding a Forest player!

The BBC and his wife, Sky and her partner, the entire canine world, except Bernardo's dog, will be rooting for Forest. Let's get the three points inside the first half. Who's the perennial canute with the whistle for this one? Don't tell me it's Anthony Tit?

Edit: Well, it ain't Saint Anthony of Altrincham - it's Tierney, with the geriatric Dean on VAR. I think we need a poll as to how many goals VAR will disallow off a sky blue boot, and whether Monsignor Dean finds a sky blue forearm pushed into a Forest face!

Last edited:
I hope they give our front 3 as much room and give the ball away as much as they’re doing at the moment on Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.