Nottingham Forest (H) - Wed 31 Aug, 19:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What will happen is we will dominate the ball and if be Forest hitting us on the break unless we control it well like we did second half of our last two league games…

I can't remember Palace hitting us on the break. I remember a few long balls to Ayew, and 2 set pieces they scored from, but hitting us on the break ? I did go and also watched a recording this morning .

Must of missed it.

Wonder what we’ll get from them? Their manager doesn’t seem to be one who sits back and hits on the break but if they play open like he likes to I think we’ll hammer them.

What will happen is we will dominate the ball and if be Forest hitting us on the break unless we control it well like we did second half of our last two league games…
Agree need to stop the breaks and sack the inverted fullbacks as they leave so much space down the wings..

I’m obviously saying this as Im a better coach than Pep will ever be.

Forest will be a tough fixture at the city ground, but my word Spurs have been poor so one dimensional. Why can’t they play like this against us!
Cos they still think they’re a bigger and better club than us and we’re the usurpers who need putting in our place. Established order and all that.
Just my two penneth.

Edit. Just like Arsenal think about us imho.

IMG_20220828_203612.jpg

3 ATB concept when we chasing result hmm something similiar happend yesterday after subs came in...

And next game reallity

Ederson
Cancelo
Dias
Stones
Walker
Rodri
KDB
Gundogan
Foden
Bernardo
Haaland

Yeah, if Pep were any good he'd have come up with a plan to stop us ever conceding another goal, certainly from a counter attack!

Yes he needs to adopt a back 5 low block.
This would shock the open to counter attack folk and they would need another route of attack.
I will be surprised if we don't score more goals while conceding less than any other Premier team this Season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.