Walker
Foden
Gundogan
Bernardo
KDB
Mahrez(Grealish if fit)
Alvarez
Haaland

It wouldnt have been "Premier league Champions you'll never do that" but that should be our retort tomorrow night.
Not really premier league is a name, football didn’t start with the premier league though.An old first division title counts the same as a premier league title in my book.

:)

"I could understand that question in the first year, but after six years it makes no sense".

Ouch. He doesn't hide his contempt for Stone does he?

Has Stone been demoted? He used to be Chief Football Correspondent or something didn't he? Now his bylines seem to just say Football Reporter, or even simply BBC Sport.

No idea mate and don’t really care just know he’s a buffoon with his questioning

I'll be over there myself in a few weeks, whereabouts in LC is that bar? I usually end up watching games in Taylors up the hill etc. but there's too many dippers for my liking lol!
The is a bar on las vistas beach called the ”beach cabin”. Look it up on Facebook, they have a ” Tenerife blues” banner outside and a city flag flying on match days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.