Nottingham Forest (H) - Wed 31 Aug, 19:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of our goals conceded have been soft, lack of concentration ones. The type of situation you get away with in the Champ but not at this level. I’d like to think that Cooper will be addressing those mistakes as a matter of urgency, but we are actually pretty resilient at the back under pressure. We do need to get the front 3 sorted though. I don’t know if we’ll start with the the Lingard/MGW/Johnson front line. I’d like us to drop Lingard for Dennis. Last season we were lightening quick on the break but obviously in a higher league with a new team, it’s still not come together. Two key components last season were Jimmy Garner and Djed Spence. Ts a work in progress but I’m impressed with how quickly we are getting it together.

Hopefully a big win tonight, due to Mrs Moons work commitments this is my last home game until the second week of October....

Season wont feel like it's started until Xmas.

Crime stats in Nottingham are misleading. This is because the city is split into four councils with the more affluent areas of the wider city falling in Rushcliffe, Broxtowe and Gedling. With the exception of Wollaton and a couple of pockets near the city centre the area that encompasses Nottingham City Council has all the worst areas contained within it. It would be the same if (for example) Didsbury, Withington and Chorlton were under a different local authority. The crime figures for Manchester would be worse.

Nottingham is safer than Manchester and Birmingham in my experience and certainly has discernibly less knife and gun crime.

Should be another win. Hopefully without trailing 1of 2 goals. I’m already looking twice my age.

Forest brought in a lot of players. Big spenders. They need time. Some very nice players in that team.

Most of our goals conceded have been soft, lack of concentration ones. The type of situation you get away with in the Champ but not at this level. I’d like to think that Cooper will be addressing those mistakes as a matter of urgency, but we are actually pretty resilient at the back under pressure. We do need to get the front 3 sorted though. I don’t know if we’ll start with the the Lingard/MGW/Johnson front line. I’d like us to drop Lingard for Dennis. Last season we were lightening quick on the break but obviously in a higher league with a new team, it’s still not come together. Two key components last season were Jimmy Garner and Djed Spence. Ts a work in progress but I’m impressed with how quickly we are getting it together.

It’s good to see Forest in the Premier League again. Cooper is a really impressive manager. I think he’ll be successful at Forest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.