Nottingham Forest (H) - Wed 31 Aug, 19:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Giggs is found guilty today and we go a couple of goals up against Forest I take it we're all singing "your going down with Giggsy" all the way through the second half?

I think some have said we’ll set up to stop Haaland? The answer is no. The Cooper philosophy is to play our way and get the opposition adjust to us. Yes I know - your the Champions and good luck with that! You can expect that we will attack throughout the game, Press high with the ball and hit you on the counter when we can. Players will have specific instructions for certain players and situations but we won’t pick a team to park the bus.

As the old Maine Road terrace song used to go.....

"We hate Nottingham Forest
We hate Liverpool too.
We hate Man United
But City we love you".
(To the tune of Elgar's "Land of Hope and Glory") (Pomp and Circumstance March No.1 )

It went out of fashion as Forest dropped down the divisions, but now it becomes relevant again.
I'd love to hear it sung again, for old time's sake.

As the old Maine Road terrace song used to go.....

"We hate Nottingham Forest
We hate Liverpool too.
We hate Man United
But City we love you".
(To the tune of Elgar's "Land of Hope and Glory") (Pomp and Circumstance March No.1 )

It went out of fashion as Forest dropped down the divisions, but now it becomes relevant again.
I'd love to hear it sung again, for old time's sake.
The song used to be preceded by "Altogether now....."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.