Nottingham Forest PL (H) | Man of the match

Player of the Match

• Total voters
Gone with the obvious this time but honourable mentions to Alvarez, Gundog and Rodders, Johnny Boulders best game since he came back too

Erling - 3 goals but also an improvement in his general play.

Sensational performance from the team but John Stones and Dias is THE partnership when they get an injury free run. Gundo and Alvarez were sensational, as was Bernie, and a shout out for Pep for his excellent substitutions.

It has to be said there were certain South American city fans from a neighbouring country doubting River fans telling you guys how good Julian is and also Enzo Fernandez who has been marvellous with Benfica.

Fuck me, you know you have a quality side when a player gets two assists and has NO votes (our Phil)!

I know the 2nd one isn't being credited, but still . . . I thought he wouldn't pass to our Norwegian?

I went for the big man himself but agree Alvarez was superb. Haaland is just frightening -- apparently unstoppable -- a freak of nature.

Went for Alvarez. Worked non-stop from the get-go tonight. Deserved his two goals and the second was fabulously taken. Really unlucky not to get a hattrick with the shot against the post. It would have been easy to choose Haaland for his perfect hattrick, but just sheer persistence and outright hard work, I thought Alvarez was the best player on the park. Honourable mention for Gundo. Yet again set our tempo. What is it about Gundo and Bernardo starting together without KDB? It usually works so well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.