Nottingham Forest PL (H) | Man of the match

Player of the Match

• Total voters
Gundogan. The quiet versatile master and captain.

Obviously delighted for Alvarez his debut brace and who has the Jesus working rate. And Haaland for another hattrick beast performance. And Stones for making me wish he stays fit for a full season and WC tournament.

Loved Alvarez but Haaland has to take this. I spent most of the first half just laughing at how inevitable he is

Alvarez.

Excellent goals, huge dose of the Tevezesque mithering bastard about him, intelligent movement, directness and very impressive work rate.

Had a fucking stormer.
Its like he doesn't know how to jog. Either walk or sprint, fucker must have covered some distance. His run for his second goal was incredible seeing it was 5 mins from the end and he still had the drive and energy to sprint almost 80 yards when we were winning 5-0.

I went for Haaland as he is just an incredible beast. He just knows where to get to at the right time. Great to see him go to every stand in the ground to show his appreciation to all the fans after the game had finished. However, I thought that all our players did an excellent job. Special mention for Gundogan, Alvarez, Bernardo and Stones who were also outstanding.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.