Notts County Away

NottsCountyFC said:
It happens everytime I come on other boards offering a bit of info and banter - someone brings up Hughesys private life and it all goes to pot.

I wont comment further on the matter, but will still be happy to answer any questions about us :-)

2bh I only brought it up because one of your lot said he was "dangerous".

i wouldnt worry about it,notts, its done an dusted,he done wrong an served his time,in my opinion if we City fans give him that stick,then it will make him more determined to stick it back up us....an it seems this game is set up for him to get amongst us.
good luck in the game,an looking forward to revisiting the "meccano"...is your social club still going????

NottsCountyFC said:
It happens everytime I come on other boards offering a bit of info and banter - someone brings up Hughesys private life and it all goes to pot.

I wont comment further on the matter, but will still be happy to answer any questions about us :-)

any goods pubs local to the ground

Last time i was down there was for the 3 - 2 defeat and the riot - pretty much went off everywhere near to the ground

Bringing my youngest lad (12) so would obviously like to avoid any trouble spots

mancitytmdanttom said:
NottsCountyFC said:

Last time i was down there was for the 3 - 2 defeat and the riot - pretty much went off everywhere near to the ground

Bringing my youngest lad (12) so would obviously like to avoid any trouble spots
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=204803" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=204803</a>

mancitytmdanttom said:
NottsCountyFC said:

I was about to reccomend Hooters until i read that you would have your sons with you.

To be honest there aren't many if any trouble spots around the ground and there are plenty of pubs, plus we are only a 10 minute walk from the city centre.

mat said:
mancitytmdanttom said:

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=204803" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=204803</a>
Ha ha.
Posting a link advising him to take his 12 year old to Hooters.

Hey! We are very proud of our meccano haha! Its still among the best in League One, if it is just an ikea flatpack quick build deal.

It will be quite different from the last time you came, I believe you had the Kop stand previously if I remember rightly? That is now our main chanting stand which makes for a brilliant atmosphere as it has the best acoustics in the ground.

Its had a nice lick of paint and we have the Meadow Lane Sports Bar now too, which sadly is only availiable to the home fans, but is very nice indeed - another thing which we have our new owner to thank for, who has been a breath of fresh air after the Munto saga.

Blue-Eyes said:
mat said:
Ha ha.
Posting a link advising him to take his 12 year old to Hooters.

He's got to learn about life sometime

how is playing Sunday and Tuesday fair in the name of competition? Not even all teams play Boxing Day and the 28th now, but now we must play ttwo away matches 48 hours apart? Absolute bollocks. It will result in us either using 22 different players and being knocked out of the Cup or inevitably lead to injuries. Disgusting by the FA.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.