Notts County Away

DTKOAG said:
Is it true only 10 mins walk from the station ?

Yeah. Will have more problems getting to the train station by the look of the train schedule than finding the ground once you get to nottingham.

<a class="postlink" href="http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=nottingham+train+station&daddr=Notts+County+FC,+Meadow+Lane,+Nottingham&hl=en&geocode=FZLoJwMd9IHu_ynJyKgI08N5SDGdt8fgJculGw%3BFR7XJwMd2KXu_yEo3zNbWY_peQ&mra=ls&sll=52.94709,-1.14638&sspn=0.007266,0.01929&ie=UTF8&ll=52.944966,-1.141613&spn=0.007267,0.01929&z=16" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&sourc ... 01929&z=16</a>

WidnesBlue23 said:
TimmyP said:
Any idea on how quick tickets are selling? Can't get one till Wednesday - think may struggle.

Me too, was sound for Leicester and I didnt think this one would be as popular, but it seems to be
someone said on here last night that there is 1800 left

Notts, what state is the pitch in?

Might be an idea for Berto to get the lads training down at Hough End for a few days acclimatisation.

mrt4919 said:
Leicester will be lucky to win a corner in the replay.
Got me thinking about the last time I went to Notts County.
Thousands and thousands of blues there probably 10 to 15 thousend
0-3 down at half time on a promotion push,was in the open end and Blues everywhere all over the ground, decided we wanted the match abandoned.
It kicked of big style .
From memory the second half delayed maybe 15-20 minutes.
Knew a county fan a few years back and he said that it was the most violent match he had ever been to.
We lost
Won promotion at Bradford away though but thats another story

it was charlton at home (5-1) when we won promotion after this game

bellwhaft said:
Notts, what state is the pitch in?

Might be an idea for Berto to get the lads training down at Hough End for a few days acclimatisation.

It's the worst it had been in recent times. Hardly any grass on the main stand side due to that half of the pitch not getting no sun.

I'll be there and hopefully a good performance and a first goal from Dzeko will see us into the next round.

Come on City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.