Notts County Away

the ticket office just asked me if i wanted lower or upper tier? from the picutres it looks like there is only 1 tier. can anyone shed light on this?

stimo said:
the ticket office just asked me if i wanted lower or upper tier? from the picutres it looks like there is only 1 tier. can anyone shed light on this?

Upper Lower and the Blocks (Block X is the closest to our kop stand)

352ksau.jpg

stimo said:

i just got told the same. Also got my Birmingham tickets and found out im on row 1. ahhh wtf

SuperNotts said:
stimo said:

Upper Lower and the Blocks (Block X is the closest to our kop stand)

352ksau.jpg
aw im in block Z, the geezers in the lower tier better be stood up and lively!

Vic said:
Replay would be Tues 8th or Wed 9th Feb - probably Tuesday to give more time before the derby on the Saturday

I very much doubt it, England play Denmark on Weds 9th (it's an international midweek schedule). Replay may be on 5th round day for us if required due to our Europa league game on 15th Feb the following week as well with the 5th round game being moved.

M.C.F.C.O.K said:
stimo said:

i just got told the same. Also got my Birmingham tickets and found out im on row 1. ahhh wtf

i was on row 2 last year, hate being at the front!

asked for further back this year and i'm on 14, i'm sure if you want to swap they'll sort it out for you, i'm sure there are plenty left!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.