Notts County Away

conormcfc said:
Will this sell out before general sale then do people reckon? It's shit having to wait for your mates without seasoncards.

I've only got a Citycard so had to put a request in which has been thankfully met so gonna go down in the morning don't want to wait until Wednesday.

Hate not knowing but it's my own fault for not getting a SC.

I'd be surprised if it went to Thursday mate but you never really know.

liamctid said:
DTKOAG said:
Is it true only 10 mins walk from the station ?

Yeah about that. It's not far at all.
Out the front of the station. Turn left. Take first left and up to the main road. Turn right. Walk past HOOTERS if you are late or a homosexual. Ground is only a few minutes up on your left, before the Trent Bridge and Forest twat rabies compound.

Probably been said already but I read earlier today that Notts County expecting their biggest crowd in over 25 years

They are going to be well up for this. Another Cup Final. Should make sure we're up for it too though

Looking forward to sunday's match. Not been to an away match for a while. Shouldn't be a problem...but we will need to be switched on.
Blue Army

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.