notts county replay

samharris said:
ali_bernabia said:
Another piss poor attendance no doubt.

Shouldnt you fighting in your corner in the poznan thread..you have after all been accused of being a rag scum. ??

Not sure what I can do to convince them I'm not mate. I say a couple negative things and everyone is put on 'rag alert'.

Seems the shite that's creeping into our support is infesting this place as well.

Looking forward to county mind, even if it will be the worst atmoshere of the season. Praying we actually do get the rags next round.

ali_bernabia said:
samharris said:
Shouldnt you fighting in your corner in the poznan thread..you have after all been accused of being a rag scum. ??

Not sure what I can do to convince them I'm not mate. I say a couple negative things and everyone is put on 'rag alert'.

Seems the shite that's creeping into our support is infesting this place as well.

Looking forward to county mind, even if it will be the worst atmoshere of the season. Praying we actually do get the rags next round.

"Looking forward to county mind even if it will be the worst atmoshere of the season"

You just cant help yourself can you.. And the worst atmosphere is at the swamp..your manager said that,between swigs of whisky.

ali_bernabia said:
Me too. We should probably make it a fancy dress match because we haven't had once in a while. I'll probably opt for a 70s motif.

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
ali_bernabia said:

We've got Villa in the next round ......... any self respecting City an would know that... hmmmm

What a lemon...

Is there such a thing as a clever rag....naaaaaaaah.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.