notts county replay

Skashion said:
I think he's/she's a very clever rag actually. I like his/her style of wumming.
Clever don't know about that he/she has gone for the old stockport cliche

there again could be wrong and he/she is a blue and just likes to play devils advocate

We should really be looking at trying to play this game next Tuesday or Wednesday. Fuck international football its not even any Euro quailifers on next weekend. So I would love the FA to give those teams that have to play a replay the option to play that game next week. I cant see many Notts County players being called up for there country and if it lessens the games in a short space of time then it is the best solution. Friendly games shouldnt have a bigger importance over the FA Cup games.

leighton said:
We should really be looking at trying to play this game next Tuesday or Wednesday. Fuck international football its not even any Euro quailifers on next weekend. So I would love the FA to give those teams that have to play a replay the option to play that game next week. I cant see many Notts County players being called up for there country and if it lessens the games in a short space of time then it is the best solution. Friendly games shouldnt have a bigger importance over the FA Cup games.
actually think that is a good idea

Skashion said:

This ^^^^Its all cat and mouse,the thrill of the chase,the contradictions and the squirming out of things..The Blues who suss it and the Blues who dont.
Its all good banter and it should continue.

samharris said:
Skashion said:

This ^^^^Its all cat and mouse,the thrill of the chase,the contradictions and the squirming out of things..The Blues who suss it and the Blues who dont.

I think opposition fans should be encouraged on here to be honest.

ali_bernabia said:
samharris said:

I think opposition fans should be encouraged on here to be honest.

Thats why you havent been banned yet ;)

leighton said:

It's not just England playing though is it?

Belgium, Holland, Bosnia, Brazil, Argentina, Spain amongst others are all playing + U21's as well. Can't see them all saying we won't call up your players because of the FA Cup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.