notts county replay

BBC reporting it as the 19th along side the 5th round games.... if thats the case then it looks likely that the winner will play Villa on the 2nd March (If us then Fulham game will have to be put back to the Sunday)

I reckon we will be playing 5 games in 16 days at the end of February/begin March if we beat Notts County.

Could of done without this replay, both for the team and my wallet!

Notts away £25, Rags away £45, Notts at home £15 (ish) and Aris at home £17.

It's a dear do following an above average football team these days and that's with our VERY competitive prices.

It's the Chelsea/Spurs/Arsenal fans I feel sorry for, can you imagine what they're paying?!!

tueartsboots said:
It hasn't been decided yet but hopefully we should know today or tomorrow
It's in FA Cup fixture lists as Sat 19th Feb when Everton play their replay with Chelsea. The other 5th round ties will be played on the same day, but not a mouthwatering prospect amongst any of them.

Niall2407 said:
Rag mates are saying that we might have to play it next week - the midweek before the derby. Surely that's a bit too soon isn't it?

It can't be - there are internationals then.

It'll almost certainly be the weekend of the 5th round ties but with the Rags being at home to Crawley the delay in announcing the actual day will probably be down to which cup games get selected for TV, coupled with the GMP not being keen on both teams being at home on the same day.

M18CTID said:
Niall2407 said:
Rag mates are saying that we might have to play it next week - the midweek before the derby. Surely that's a bit too soon isn't it?

It'll almost certainly be the weekend of the 5th round ties but with the Rags being at home to Crawley the delay in announcing the actual day will probably be down to which cup games get selected for TV, coupled with the GMP not being keen on both teams being at home on the same day.

Most probably be us they move to Sunday as rags play in France in Champs league the following Wednesday and we play Europa the day after.

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
M18CTID said:

Most probably be us they move to Sunday as rags play in France in Champs league the following Wednesday and we play Europa the day after.
Watching the game with mid sussex blues on sunday and after next round draw our treasurer said it would be over a weekend but didnt know if sat or sun.

It will be the weekend of the 19th Feb, although the Saturday or Sunday TBC, due to the choice of TV games.

With most clubs playing the 5th Round during that weekend, I can't see our replay being televised, so I'd guess the Saturday. The Aris away game, the midweek before is Tuesday so that wouldn't have any bearing on it, also the home game the following Thursday again shouldn't have any effect.

I'm really looking foward to a home FA Cup tie with a 3pm Saturday Kick-off, if that what it turns out to be!

davemfi said:
It will be the weekend of the 19th Feb, although the Saturday or Sunday TBC, due to the choice of TV games.

With most clubs playing the 5th Round during that weekend, I can't see our replay being televised, so I'd guess the Saturday. The Aris away game, the midweek before is Tuesday so that wouldn't have any bearing on it.[/b]

I'm really looking foward to a home FA Cup tie with a 3pm Saturday Kick-off, if that what it turns out to be!

But the Aris home leg is on the following Thursday (24th) and rags play Marseille the night before on the Wednesday (23rd) so it will most probably us that will be moved to Sunday (20th)

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
davemfi said:

With most clubs playing the 5th Round during that weekend, I can't see our replay being televised, so I'd guess the Saturday. The Aris away game, the midweek before is Tuesday so that wouldn't have any bearing on it.[/b]

But the Aris home leg is on the following Thursday (24th) and rags play Marseille the night before on the Wednesday (23rd) so it will most probably us that will be moved to Sunday (20th)

The United v Crawley game is a certainty to be picked for TV so I guess some of this will depend upon whether it's ITV or ESPN who get the game, and which day they want to show the match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.