NOTW story on Teese

law74 said:
berger1985 said:
Dont you think thats taking it a bit 'too' far law74?

Not if he is fraudulently getting my taxes to buy tickets to the swamp to throw things at City players.

(although I have no qualms at reporting anyone that is stealing my taxes especially those that have the cheek to call themselves "honourable" but thats another story)

According to a PM I received, he had a nasty traffic accident and his family 'survive' on the compo.
They are scrounging c*nts and that's what paid for his mum's massive tits too.

If you wanna bubble him... feel free mate, and Scottyboi, carry on with the request to Stannah.

The guys a c*nt. Remember what he did and how you felt when Bellers got coined.
No sympathy for the Stockport Council house rag twat whatsoever. Fuck him.

Swales lives said:
law74 said:
Not if he is fraudulently getting my taxes to buy tickets to the swamp to throw things at City players.

(although I have no qualms at reporting anyone that is stealing my taxes especially those that have the cheek to call themselves "honourable" but thats another story)

According to a PM I received, he had a nasty traffic accident and his family 'survive' on the compo.
They are scrounging c*nts and that's what paid for his mum's massive tits too.

If you wanna bubble him... feel free mate, and Scottyboi, carry on with the request to Stannah.

The guys a c*nt. Remember what he did and how you felt when Bellers got coined.
No sympathy for the Stockport Council house rag twat whatsoever. Fuck him.

United fan in 'not quite all there' shocker!

Swales lives said:
his family 'survive' on the compo.

he 'survives' on £51 match tickets that many decent hardworking regular fans (blues and rags) can't afford. he 'survives' by throwing some of his compo money at an opposition player. he also 'survives' on holidays which he enjoys but which are denied to many decent people and their families feeling the economic pinch.

his skank of a mother apparently 'survives' on having surgery to fit her with plastic tits. she glorifies the coin and bottle throwing in semi literate rants on facebook and then denies he did it.

it's a bastard being disabled but even disabled people can be twats and those who are shouldn't be excused. fuck him.

no prizes for guessing that the 'disabled' card will be played strongly at the magistrates court when his case comes up.

Mum Deborah insists her son is innocent, adding: "I was sat next to him and he did not throw anything. We actually had to duck when a bottle was thrown over us!"

What an idiot. As if they watch the game by looking backwards.

By the time they'd see the bottle in order for them to duck, it'd already be well over and past thier heads..

rassclot said:
Swales lives said:
his family 'survive' on the compo.

he 'survives' on £51 match tickets that many decent hardworking regular fans (blues and rags) can't afford. he 'survives' by throwing some of his compo money at an opposition player. he also 'survives' on holidays which he enjoys but which are denied to many decent people and their families feeling the economic pinch.

his skank of a mother apparently 'survives' on having surgery to fit her with plastic tits. she glorifies the coin and bottle throwing in semi literate rants on facebook and then denies he did it.

it's a bastard being disabled but even disabled people can be twats and those who are shouldn't be excused. fuck him.

no prizes for guessing that the 'disabled' card will be played strongly at the magistrates court when his case comes up.

Absolutely bang-on, he'll probably find an invalid carriage to park on double-yellows outside the court as well, while his slag mum is drinking Lambrini in the bogs. Anything this twat gets he deserves.

Swales lives said:
rassclot said:

Absolutely bang-on, he'll probably find an invalid carriage to park on double-yellows outside the court as well, while his slag mum is drinking Lambrini in the bogs. Anything this twat gets he deserves.

The guy is a Grade A twat, fuck him and his shitehawk family.

cityjo said:
http://www.facebook.com/kaylee.teese#/conwaylee?ref=search&sid=633667485.1172900946..1

his sisters boyfriend i been told ;)

- Is thinkin craig bellamys head must be sore today ha ha but who threw the 50p i wonder lol

- Lol wud it be sum1 we all know

innocent your honour

Whilst he's being tried for lobbing stuff why don't they get the DSS bods in there too and give him a going over for robbing the public purse.

What's the betting he gets away with both!!!!

...of course our little rag friend has a disability...his disability is being a Rag in the first place!!
I will be furious if this vile brood get away with everything they have done..they appear to represent all that is wrong with this country!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.