Now the city game is off, What you all doing instead?

mcfc_ms

I'm going to be bored Shiteless doing a 2500 word essay on why prison officers need to strike up good relationships with prisoners in order to stop them getting battered.

So there is my weekend being shite

Whats everyone else doing then?

Suffering with some sort of bug.

Every 10 mins I have to go to the toilet to either number 2 or go sick.

I might sort my sock draw out ... or take the parrot for a walk!

paddystyle said:
was gonna go to the local rugby game but it's to cold,hiding in the room,my missus has no idea the games off and i intend it to stay that way

hehe!

I don't blame you.

I made the mistake of tellin' mine , so now she wants me to drop her and the daughter in town in preperation for tonites Chris Brown concert!

black mamba said:
paddystyle said:
was gonna go to the local rugby game but it's to cold,hiding in the room,my missus has no idea the games off and i intend it to stay that way

hehe!

I don't blame you.

I made the mistake of tellin' mine , so now she wants me to drop her and the daughter in town in preperation for tonites Chris Brown concert!
i can hear mine in the kitchen,making shopping lists,and mumbling about shelves and why she always has to wash the dog

Saying to meself :- Do I tell her - Don't I tell her - Do I tell her - Don't I tell her - Do I tell her - Don't I tell her - Do I tell her - Don't I tell her - Do I tell her - Don't I tell her - Do I tell her - Don't I tell her - Do I tell her - Don't I tell her - Do I tell her - Don't I tell her - Do I tell her - Don't I tell her - Do I tell her - Don't I tell her - Do I tell her - Don't I tell her - Do I tell her - Don't I tell her - Do I tell her - Don't I tell her - Do I tell her - Don't I tell her Do I tell her - Don't I tell her - Do I tell her - Don't I tell her - Do I tell her - Don't I tell her - Do I tell her - Don't I tell her - Do I tell her - Don't I tell her - Do I tell her - Don't I tell her - Do I tell her - Don't I tell her - Do I tell her - Don't I tell her - Do I tell her - Don't I tell her - Do I tell her - Don't I tell her - Do I tell her - Don't I tell her - Do I tell her - Don't I tell her - Do I tell her - Don't I tell her - Do I tell her - Don't I tell her - Do I tell her - Don't I tell her - Do I tell her - Don't I tell her - Do I tell her - Don't I tell her - Don't I tell her - Do I tell her - Don't I tell her - Do I tell her - Don't I tell her - Do I tell her - Don't I tell her - Do I tell her - Don't I tell her - Do I tell her - Don't I tell her

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.