Now the city game is off, What you all doing instead?

mcfc_ms said:
I'm going to be bored Shiteless doing a 2500 word essay on why prison officers need to strike up good relationships with prisoners in order to stop them getting battered.

So there is my weekend being shite

Whats everyone else doing then?

Not quite as shite as it will be for poor **** who has to read it on Monday, I'll wager.

I'm going to walk the dog.

deciding whether to watch arsenal bolton or the comedy option (newcastle west ham) then my idiot liverpool supporting mate is coming round ours so i'll have to watch the stoke game as well. it truly is a footballing feast this afternoon!

Well after calling the games off on the two pitches I look after I went to the stadium and tidied up the Memorial Garden (decided it was time to take away the crosses from Remembrance Sunday!). Then I came home, and cleaned all the double-glazed windows outside the house using some Swarfega detergent, took a while to defrost the hose pipe too! I then used aforemention detergent to clean my patio, and hand-scrubbed every last f**king slab!

Now I'm having a brew, warming up, then off to Leeds to see my brother.

To be fair though, I was planning on doing that anyway, and listening to the game so....

no offence but are you fucking mental? choosing to do outside jobs on a day like today? are you absolutely certain the windows couldnt have waited until the temperature is above freezing? is the queen coming to visit or something?

bluereddish said:
Saying to meself :- Do I tell her - Don't I tell her - Do I tell her - Don't I tell her - Do I tell her - Don't I tell her - Do I tell her - Don't I tell her - Do I tell her - Don't I tell her - Do I tell her - Don't I tell her - Do I tell her - Don't I tell her - Do I tell her - Don't I tell her - Do I tell her - Don't I tell her - Do I tell her - Don't I tell her - Do I tell her - Don't I tell her - Do I tell her - Don't I tell her - Do I tell her - Don't I tell her - Do I tell her - Don't I tell her Do I tell her - Don't I tell her - Do I tell her - Don't I tell her - Do I tell her - Don't I tell her - Do I tell her - Don't I tell her - Do I tell her - Don't I tell her - Do I tell her - Don't I tell her - Do I tell her - Don't I tell her - Do I tell her - Don't I tell her - Do I tell her - Don't I tell her - Do I tell her - Don't I tell her - Do I tell her - Don't I tell her - Do I tell her - Don't I tell her - Do I tell her - Don't I tell her - Do I tell her - Don't I tell her - Do I tell her - Don't I tell her - Do I tell her - Don't I tell her - Do I tell her - Don't I tell her - Don't I tell her - Do I tell her - Don't I tell her - Do I tell her - Don't I tell her - Do I tell her - Don't I tell her - Do I tell her - Don't I tell her - Do I tell her - Don't I tell her

well did you tell her ?

Match day is my day so I thought I'd go gym, get home and watch whatever I wanted, but since the other half now knows the match aint on I've been roped into going to M&S Prestwich to buy some food for tea. I hope she don't expect me to cook it.

Was on nights all last night so been in bed all day,not affected me in the slightest apart from i am in a better mood now because we are not going to get beat for once!!
Bit of ironing and washing to do then tonight,the clear water is coming out!!

i've been playing with a thomas the tank engine train set that my son got for christmas . he'll probably want to play with it too , when he gets home .
read a few pages of my gangs of manchester ( salford ) book i got at christmas . all about scuttler gangs in victorian times . fascinating read . i know all the areas very well that are mentioned ( angel meadow/ancoats/adelphi-greengate-chapel street/silk street/cross lane ) . the begal tigers ( bengal street , ancoats ) sounded like sociable lads . as did the queen street scuttlers in greengate , salford .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.