Now the dust has settled is it just me that feels weird?

Guys, just think about this, we have one of Italys top managers who knows exactly how to plan a 0-0, if he feels we have the capeability, if not he will realise we need to score, if we get one they have to get three in normal time to win, we have not conceeded 3 all season.

So 0-0 or city through on pens....or dare we say we batter them.

Forza Mancini

I've actually had a miserable couple of days as in the past when we've beat the rags I have laid right into a guy at work but this time I have gone out of my way to avoid him just in case. With any luck on Thursday morning he is not gonna know what has hit him 'cos i'm stewing inside!!

I kind of agree with the first goal wins concept but i'm not sure it'll do us any good to get it too early. Early second half should be perfect I reckon.

i sent the 1 text to 4 rags ..
lets crack a cerveza for teveza !

i coudnt resist and knew i would have been inundated by texts if they had won.
im very nervous but optimistic

prima said:
Guys, just think about this, we have one of Italys top managers who knows exactly how to plan a 0-0, if he feels we have the capeability, if not he will realise we need to score, if we get one they have to get three in normal time to win, we have not conceeded 3 all season.

So 0-0 or city through on pens....or dare we say we batter them.

Forza Mancini

Well we have mate.....5 times

bolton away 3-3
Burnley home 3-3
Sunderland home 4-3
Tottenham away 0-3
Rags away 3-4

levets said:
When Tev scored the 2nd... united were 'gone'... we would have got a 3rd maybe....But Roberto settled for a lead and took SWP & Tevez off to protect it...

I just worry that it may be the deciding factor in the tie? a 3rd would have been enough, not sure 2-1 is? BUT, I'm confident we'll score, so lets see..... last time we beat them in the semi, we won 2-1 at home, with a penalty... and drew 2-2 away... History repeating itself would be nice...

It's gonna happen lets have a bit more faith. On tuesday everybody was coming on here all day saying they were shitting it, and all that, but we came through it and won the first leg.

A rag mate even told me, it's was the first time this season, that they haven't gone on to win after taking the lead.

It's been great at work, singing all the tevez songs and putting my hands to my ears whenever a rag speaks.

It's gonna happen boys and girls, just Believe !!

Good Shout NH, I must have got caught up in the moment, I was at the home games as well, must be my age.

prima

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.