Now watch Villa throw away 4th place

Mr O'Neills beginning to look a prize chimp with his anti-UEFA decision , isn't he?

I said at the time on this forum that you can't rule Arsenal out , and so it's proving ........ they're well capable of moving past Villa , well capable!

MOH said at the top of the game that spuds and City will be challenging for top 4 next year.

Fair comment spuds have under performed this season and City WILL be better as long as we keep MH

black mamba said:
Mr O'Neills beginning to look a prize chimp with his anti-UEFA decision , isn't he?

How dare you.Villa are all that is left of what is holy and pure remaining in football.

black mamba said:

Yup. Villa might well turn it around today versus Tottenham, but they have the scousers and the scum coming up next. Doubt they'll be able to hold on to that 4th spot (Arsenal have passed them anyway if Villa don't get anything from tonight).

svennis pennis said:
black mamba said:

How dare you.Villa are all that is left of what is holy and pure remaining in football.

Yes ..... but The Villa fans , and the Villa board , not too mention the Brummie and national press will be looking at Martin with angry glances should he fail to get a CL spot after making that decision ...... he'd be better off borrowin' a tin hat from someone on here!

I really like O'Neill, but this gamble might well turn out to be very costly for him. Still I hope the fans and the board in the end will see what a magnificent season they've had. Not that I really care about them, but I just think it would be unfair if O'Neill got sacked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.