Now watch Villa throw away 4th place

Anyone feeling a bit like I do....that even though everyone wants to see the big four disappear and at least some team getting one of those spots....wouldn't it be kind of cool if we could be the that team, I mean the first team in ages.

By this I mean that whilst I'd like to see someone taking 4th place or whatever, I really don't mind if it's the big 4 for now if we can have a real go next year.

GoForGlory said:
Anyone feeling a bit like I do....that even though everyone wants to see the big four disappear and at least some team getting one of those spots....wouldn't it be kind of cool if we could be the that team, I mean the first team in ages.

By this I mean that whilst I'd like to see someone taking 4th place or whatever, I really don't mind if it's the big 4 for now if we can have a real go next year.

Yeah I do! I want City to be the team to break the top 4, not Villa. I know it sounds selfish but I don't care.

i think villa are a spent force they've got liverpool and united next two games. Cant see them getting anything although i hope they derail utds chances.

Anway i think city can break into that top four position. Everton did it in 2005. No reason why city cant challenge for that spot next season with the money available.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.