now we can have a day out :)

Maybe not the right place to ask but do any of you know how I get my hands on a pair of tickets for Wembley without loyalty points, just paying once off? Is Viagogo the only option?

Dying to see a live Blues game again and I'm in London as a non-member.

Just got back from my local in Durham( Mackem pub) made up for the lads, will be a good weekend that we can all enjoy. So pleased we are not playing the scum, come on you Blues

Less pressure now, I'll probably enjoy the day more even though it's a lesser spectacle.

Feeling relieved, as had already agreed to take my 7yrs old daughter to final. Should be a great weekend, with lots of friendly banter, not bitterness from Rags

glad it`s sunderland too much at stake against them lot, plus the atmosphere wouldn't have been good.Hope we can put the hoodoo too bed in the final.

CapeTownBlue said:
Maybe not the right place to ask but do any of you know how I get my hands on a pair of tickets for Wembley without loyalty points, just paying once off? Is Viagogo the only option?

Dying to see a live Blues game again and I'm in London as a non-member.

Reckon viagogo and a healthy bank balance will do the trick ;-)<br /><br />-- Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:53 pm --<br /><br />
kinkyisahero said:
Feeling relieved, as had already agreed to take my 7yrs old daughter to final. Should be a great weekend, with lots of friendly banter, not bitterness from Rags

Yeah. Although at the last visit it was paralytic blues that could barely stand up who were the biggest headache.

Sunderland are another team who remind me of us in the dark days. Passionate fan base, don't live in dream world where they think their the greatest team ever like their neighbours up the road. If anyone deserves a trip to Wembley and a shot at a cup it's them.

Plus they won't mither the families down there.

Will probably be travelling down with a couple of Sunderland fans. The journey back will not be fun for all of us

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp4f7-u-SWU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp4f7-u-SWU</a>

Never forget this day. Crackin' atmosphere, drinking shoulder to shoulder with the Mackems in the Park Side. Top fans :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.