now we can have a day out :)

OMG!

Now way, did Sunderland really win?

Jesus H Christ!

#SOD.

totallywired said:
de niro said:
looking forward to a friendly final.
Bang on. I am now going to take my son. No chance if it was the rags.
I wish they had a tunnel cam at the swamo. HA HA.

Went to Stoke and had a great day out, but told my kids (9 & 6) that we won't be going if it is the rags following reports of trouble at semi. Problem is I found out today that i'm being laid off so need a) to talk the missus into to letting us go and b) someone on here recruiting me as a purchasing manager. Mind you, that penalty shoot out and a bottle of wine has cheered me up no end !!!

If we get beat by Sunderland, I will stand and applaud, like I did against Wigan. If it was the rags, I would fuck off immediately to the Central African Republic for some p & q. .... Bless the mackems :-)<br /><br />-- Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:47 pm --<br /><br />If we get beat by Sunderland, I will stand and applaud, like I did against Wigan. If it was the rags, I would fuck off immediately to the Central African Republic for some p & q. .... Bless the mackems :-)

Its Sunderland v City in the Final

Manchester City v Sunderland
Capital one cup final
What a great day out for all blues
Are you happy or not....

Re: Its Sunderland v City in the Final

its a cup final we al know things can go wrong BUT drawing Sunderland is better than the rags because they would almost certainly have Wooney and Van Persir back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.