now will you believe me

lunebleu said:
jayblue said:
Rag or not I believe him. Denial runs through egypt people. We need to wake up and realise we're not good enough. Rags are level on points whilst having a shed load of injuries. We lose yaya and we drop out of both cups and are on the decline. Oh shit I must be a rag !

What's a north african country got to do with this>
The Nile - Denial ;-)

Jumanji said:
lunebleu said:
jayblue said:
Rag or not I believe him. Denial runs through egypt people. We need to wake up and realise we're not good enough. Rags are level on points whilst having a shed load of injuries. We lose yaya and we drop out of both cups and are on the decline. Oh shit I must be a rag !

What's a north african country got to do with this>
The Nile - Denial ;-)
thanks!-----a bit abstract for me this time of day!

Top of the league going into February. Every other club in the country would trade places with us.

Would any City fan here like to trade?

Didn't think so.

themadinventor said:
malg said:
themadinventor said:
Oh how original calling me a rag because you cant face the truth, to the first three replies you are cretins all three of you, grow a pair and wake up to whats going on right in front of you.
To be honest, I sometimes think people throw the 'rag' thing around too easily, but you do sound like a Rag to me as well. I'd personally just ban you.....job done. If you'd at least mentioned the rather obvious penalty that the bent ref didn't give, then I'd have given you the benefit of the doubt.

Good job the actual mods have a bit more sense then isn't it, instead of slagging everyone off who has a different opinion than your's why don't you give me a constructive debate and ask yourself why someone who has been going to city for 40 years man and boy would say such a thing, as I've said before I have brothers on here and my oldest daughter recently joined too who will tell you I'm no United fan, but I'm not going to name them as it's not important enough for me to feel the need to prove anything to anyone, I'm just genuinely worried that we are blowing the league, that's all.

just sort of confirmed the point really

They say luck evens itself out over the season?? Well I can't wait 4 the game when we hammer some fuckers 9-0 with 5 offside goals & 4 dogey pens!!!

Kun Aguero said:
malg said:
themadinventor said:
Oh how original calling me a rag because you cant face the truth, to the first three replies you are cretins all three of you, grow a pair and wake up to whats going on right in front of you.
To be honest, I sometimes think people throw the 'rag' thing around too easily, but you do sound like a Rag to me as well. I'd personally just ban you.....job done. If you'd at least mentioned the rather obvious penalty that the bent ref didn't give, then I'd have given you the benefit of the doubt.

The Aguero pen? that was 50/50.

1 shot on target, no one to blame but ourselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.