Nuclear fallout bunkers

*hopes brass neck’s bunker doesn’t have WiFi so the number of new threads in off topic halves*

Fuck that shit, i want to do a 28 days later and walk around london taking my time to rob banks for riches that no longer have a use.

Before you ask no, i shall never fully grow up xD

I’d rather just get it over and done with and take the hit full on. I’ll give the space in the bunker to someone who wants radiation sickness and to die a horrible, slow and painful death. Come on Vlad, what you waiting for you little Russian fairy?

The best place to be is exactly where it lands. Vapourized in a split second
Which is exactly why it will never happen. There is no money to be made when making dust out of consumers, be that people waiting outside Next or those peddling the next generation of nuclear missiles. Its a money go round, based on mutual fear of destruction but the need to be competitive. Its a pyramid scheme of shit for arms developers and retired politicians

Just wondering where we go if we get the word that a war is about to start. Where are the facilities? Considering the millions of people who need protected, I've not seen any bunkers near us?

telephone exchange on george st in town or the Mcdonald hotel in the old BT building, plus another entarnce on the estate on grovesner st in ardwick

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.