Nuisance phone calls.

m yway of dealing with these calls is when i answer the phone i say "what you want" in a chinese accent after time they speak,they usually end up asking if anyone in the house can speak english then after a minute they get pissed off and hang up.LOL it works everytime and i get a bit of fun from it too.....

cheltenham_blue said:
m yway of dealing with these calls is when i answer the phone i say "what you want" in a chinese accent after time they speak,they usually end up asking if anyone in the house can speak english then after a minute they get pissed off and hang up.LOL it works everytime and i get a bit of fun from it too.....

I need to learn mandarin - hahahahaha.

cheltenham_blue said:

That seems a bit drastic mate.

Helmet Cole said:
cheltenham_blue said:

That seems a bit drastic mate.
i don`t think so mate ,,it works every time & makes us laugh with it

My father since he retired seems to enjoy these cold callers, he is on the preference system and ater a bit of fun he advises them that they shouldnt be calling him, but before he tells them of that he tends to wind them up a bit, one company phoned about the viruses (or what ever the plural for a viral infection on the PC is), and he played the shocked pensioner bit, and sounded really worried for about 5 or ten minutes, then after asking all these weird questions about hard drive, memory etc etc he asked the caller how this virus could have attacked his computer, was told that it would have been through his internet connection, but when he said that he wasnt connected to the internet and never had been on that computer, the line went dead.....

Just tell them your glad they have called, since your having a wank and need some help, enquire if they can talk dirty to you whilst doing the thumb and finger off the cheek noise.

pfazz said:
Barely a day goes by without some twat ringing my home phone either to try and conduct an online survey which presumably would end with me getting a mountain of junk mail through my door, or telling me they are getting warning messages from my computer saying it is full of viruses etc. now I've tried insults, I've tried just putting the phone down, I've even kept one guy on for fifteen minutes telling him my computer was sixteen floors up and the lift was out of order. Anything I try seems to have little or no effect on these lowlife so has anyone any tips on how to deal with them, perhaps in a comical way so I can at least get a little entertainment along the way?

I just told them I worked for IBM and built super computers for a living and that there was no way there was anything wrong with my computer. They hung up and have never phoned back as far as i know and all it took was 20 seconds to get rid of them.

Always have fun with these calls now. I do impressions of Zed from police academy. Its fantastic when they think you are actually being serious.

Just tell em to hang on while i get a pen and put the phone down and leave it.

Come back a while later when they've got bored and hung up.

waste my time, ill waste theirs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.