Nuisance phone calls.

I know you can block numbers on a mobile but how do you do it on a landline? I keep getting international numbers coming up on my display and a particular mobile number.

We are exdirectory.

I know you can block numbers on a mobile but how do you do it on a landline? I keep getting international numbers coming up on my display and a particular mobile number.

We are exdirectory.

On our phone you can block them but it still rings but it comes up Blocked when that number rings. On our phone when you want to block a caller you have to add it then block it in settings all other phones maybe different.

We are exdirectory.
I get those. Sometimes 9am on the dot, sometimes 12 or just after. Think you can buy phones that have the ability to block types of calls, but personally I'm ditching my phoneline soon as the only calls I get now are these anyway.

I had two texts this week - HMRC and DVLA both offering tax rebates. In both cases I text back “ Fxck off you thief”.
The funniest I had was an automated phone message telling me I was in serious breach of tax underpayment and to ring back to offer a payment.
The sad thing is people do fall for it.

I had two texts this week - HMRC and DVLA both offering tax rebates. In both cases I text back “ Fxck off you thief”.
The funniest I had was an automated phone message telling me I was in serious breach of tax underpayment and to ring back to offer a payment.
The sad thing is people do fall for it.
I had the same and my wife too
Just hang up on them or if it's a voice at the other end I just tell them all sorts of crap
Without giving any personal information

We are exdirectory.
I got rid of my landline because i couldn’t block numbers. People can find any numbers, computer systems simply scan through phone numbers starting with 01610000001 and eventually they’ll get to your number even if it is ex-directory.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.