Number of tickets left

Just got mine, was told there was only restricted views left which is basically the only thing blocking me is the metal stairwell. Result it was £10 cheaper and we'll all be stood up anyway.

Good luck blues

inchy14 said:
BiBaBo said:
I've got mine so I'm not fretting but I do have genuine admiration for those who camped out all night freezing their nuts off.
i don't,i think it's fuckin hilarious,took me 4 minutes to sort mine out over the phone

you smug wanker

Ticket For Schalke said:
Stillsy said:
If you think a tout outside the ground will be selling tickets for anything like 350 quid your mad

I've seen people offer that much on here for one, i heard in the townley the other day the prices people are willing to pay. touts wont have as many as you think, you wont get one cheaper than 275 imo, and you'd be lucky to get it at that.

hmm i suppose but touts will realise this is man city v stoke not barcelona or real madrid.

i will just have to wait but i think the club will receive another batch of tickets from players etc who arent going

Stillsy said:
sheikys billions said:
ere un
Yeh likewise they are going on here for £4-500,outside ground 6-7 ton i reckon

Pardon?
Read the threads that get deleted,and 2 of my mates on here have been offered them on here for large money,you would be very lucky to get a ticket under £400 imo..shame really blues selling to blues for that amount,another lad i know has sold is and is junior for big money said it will pay for is season card next year!!

inchy14 said:
BiBaBo said:
I've got mine so I'm not fretting but I do have genuine admiration for those who camped out all night freezing their nuts off.
i don't,i think it's fuckin hilarious,took me 4 minutes to sort mine out over the phone

you were extremely fortunate so just be thankful for your random good luck. there's no need to gloat over your fellow blues.

Stillsy said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
I've seen people offer that much on here for one, i heard in the townley the other day the prices people are willing to pay. touts wont have as many as you think, you wont get one cheaper than 275 imo, and you'd be lucky to get it at that.

hmm i suppose but touts will realise this is man city v stoke not barcelona or real madrid.

i will just have to wait but i think the club will receive another batch of tickets from players etc who arent going

City haven't been in a final for 30 years, it wouldnt matter if it was camden town.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.