Nuno Mendes

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Benjamin Mendy has struggled at times at Manchester City this season."

Lol, probably been his best season here.

I'm not saying don't get Mendes. I'm saying don't use Porro as makeshift. Keep the right to buy Porro back. He'll be a star soon.

Hes quite likely going to start for Spain at the Euros.

He is worth at least the 40m euros Spurs paid for Reguillon.

How much have people seen of these players Porro the other young right backs or Mendes and in what context are we talking highlight or individual games and against what opposition and for what reason ? Just YouTube could probably make me look like Messi

How much have people seen of these players Porro the other young right backs or Mendes and in what context are we talking highlight or individual games and against what opposition and for what reason ? Just YouTube could probably make me look like Messi
Dunno about that mate, I've had a search on youtube and they don't seem to have any of your videos.

I watch Sporting quite a bit but still not seen much to say other than he shows promise, his international games on the other hand suggests he could be one of the best in the world with time and training. well worth buying this year.

If Pep really only stays for two more years, wouldn’t it be better for his development to come here already?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.