Nutjobs

Rascal said:
TCIB said:
Baterseas, baterseas ? i'd batter every tree hugging veg fucker and them drown them in the fucking sea :)

Long live Maggie fuck the moaning coal fuckers.

Maggie

Go to bed you drunk

bed

Leave him alone you old bully. Let him finish putting my stuff on his server before banishing him to bed.

west didsblue said:
Rascal said:
As its the season of goodwill i would like the good honest sensible fun posters of BM to adopt a nutjob. Remember though nutjobs are not just for christmas, you cant adopt one and then in early Jan take them to the nutjob home. The nutjob home is already full, look at Battersea and how sad it is for the nutjobs in there.

I have decided to adopt W12 as my nutjob, i will promise to feed him, tickle his belly and occasionally read tracts of Mein Kampf to him.

Be generours BMrs this Christmas and adopt your own nutjob

nutjob
I wonder who's going to adopt you

I will ;o)

Rascal said:
As its the season of goodwill i would like the good honest sensible fun posters of BM to adopt a nutjob. Remember though nutjobs are not just for christmas, you cant adopt one and then in early Jan take them to the nutjob home. The nutjob home is already full, look at Battersea and how sad it is for the nutjobs in there.

I have decided to adopt W12 as my nutjob, i will promise to feed him, tickle his belly and occasionally read tracts of Mein Kampf to him.

Be generours BMrs this Christmas and adopt your own nutjob

nutjob

I'll adopt Sooty and drive him round Cheshire, County Palatine of Lancashire and food banks everywhere.

Sod that for a game of soldiers - I adopted a Trafford entrepreneur nutjob a couple of years ago,and ended up with a house full of Kleeneze catalogues,sunbed tokens and sticky pictures of Serbian mass murderers.
My bath plughole was blocked with rancid ginger pubes,and the neighbours complained about the smell.
The thought of having to look after a johnsonontheleft or Lucky13 over the festive period is simply too horrendous to contemplate,at least until they are housed trained and the lobotomy scars heal.

#horrendous.

Skashion said:
I'd like to adopt de niro please.

You need one of these first

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.stockport.gov.uk/services/business/councilservicesforbusiness/legislation/licensing11/dangerwildanimal1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.stockport.gov.uk/services/bu ... ildanimal1</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.