NYC Treble Trophy Tour?

Blue_Lightsaber

Team supported
Man City
I've been a City fan from the US since 2010 and this is going to be my first time complaining about the club.

Like everyone else in my area was looking forward to seeing the trophies and taking my family and taking pics with them.

But there has been no info on how City fans in the NYC area can visit and pay homage to City's treble season. NYC has easily got 500,000 City fans.. we have a huge NYCFC base here so why treat us like utter garbage?

Over in India you have United fans taking pics with our treble trophies, yet here there's a complete lack of info of where to go and when.

SERIOUSLY WTF? The City app/ City page, Supporter clubs - no info what so ever!

don't believe me.. look at all the responses and lack of info yourself

1701879573674.png

Sad to hear that fellow blue. Hopefully your support will be rewarded.

Well the domestic trophies appear to be at the Puma shop tomorrow with SWP. Is your issue that Big Ears isn't there as well?

Well the domestic trophies appear to be at the Puma shop tomorrow with SWP. Is your issue that Big Ears isn't there as well?

Well that's part of it, but I wanted to get a pic with all 4 and there has been no info at all on the general website or the app or in any emails.

Like you need to be a member of this club or this for this event.. get it now for when we come to NYC. Or buy a City shirt at full price and get pics with our trophies!

Total lack of info and I've been glued to the website, app and emails since we won on June 10th.

It's all so secretive as if they have a hidden exclusive with some select fans!

Just saw this new post:

But the CL trophy is missing from that event too.

If anyone sees anything where City fans can go for the 3 trophies.. please let me know!

I've been a City fan from the US since 2010 and this is going to be my first time complaining about the club.

Like everyone else in my area was looking forward to seeing the trophies and taking my family and taking pics with them.

But there has been no info on how City fans in the NYC area can visit and pay homage to City's treble season. NYC has easily got 500,000 City fans.. we have a huge NYCFC base here so why treat us like utter garbage?

Over in India you have United fans taking pics with our treble trophies, yet here there's a complete lack of info of where to go and when.

SERIOUSLY WTF? The City app/ City page, Supporter clubs - no info what so ever!

don't believe me.. look at all the responses and lack of info yourself

View attachment 100639

You’ve been a city fan in the US since 2010. In those 13 years have you become a member of the New York official supporters club? Because if you did, you would’ve gotten an email about the 4 trophies on display with SWP at amity hall on Wednesday. If you’re not a member then you really shouldn’t get preferential treatment ahead of those who did bother to become a member. 500,000 city fans in New York City lol. Just under 500 signed up and members of the official nyc supporters club.

As I understand it, for the Treble Trophy Tour, it is advertised on the City website but its also coordinated through your official supporters group. So your official supporters group was sent info. For me, I was alerted by our supporters group president. Basically, when it stopped in San Francisco, we were alerted. There is a set time for official supporters groups to take pictures with/of the trophies. And then its open to the general public, time permitting. The event was held alongside the game against Spurs. They had raffles. Was super fun. Here's the great part. Though there were alot of people, the attached picture is one of probably about 50 that I took of the trophies and the family with trophies. There was no line so they just let people just go up and snap pictures. I took pictures of the trophies inches away from them. Though they will not let you touch them under any circumstance. There were two guys that were standing near the trophies. Super nice. Everyone was great.

Fun fact: for the Premier League trophy, on the opposite side of the picture I took, there is a little dent just under the 3rd ring of the trophy. Guess someone was partying too hard with it. *looks at Grealish*

Treble!.jpg

You’ve been a city fan in the US since 2010. In those 13 years have you become a member of the New York official supporters club? Because if you did, you would’ve gotten an email about the 4 trophies on display with SWP at amity hall on Wednesday. If you’re not a member then you really shouldn’t get preferential treatment ahead of those who did bother to become a member. 500,000 city fans in New York City lol. Just under 500 signed up and members of the official nyc supporters club.

Honestly that's bs. If they just want us to be members for it, should tell everyone ahead of time.

I have ZERO problem spending money on City shirts or things in the shop, but I'm not someone that spends times in bars anymore since COVID and haven't been to amity hall since then.

I'm still pissed off at the fact that rag supporters who sure as hell aren't members of a City supporters club got pics with the trophies but it was hard for me to even get info in time!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.