NYC Treble Trophy Tour?

Honestly that's bs. If they just want us to be members for it, should tell everyone ahead of time.

I have ZERO problem spending money on City shirts or things in the shop, but I'm not someone that spends times in bars anymore since COVID and haven't been to amity hall since then.

I'm still pissed off at the fact that rag supporters who sure as hell aren't members of a City supporters club got pics with the trophies but it was hard for me to even get info in time!
Emails were sent out prior. There were a ton of new signups in the days leading up to it. I can guarantee you no utd fans were at amity. I can guaran-fucking-tee that!!!!
If you’re not social since Covid, what exactly are you complaining about? Doesn’t sound like you’d come out for it anyway. Amity was packed and not a face mask in sight.

Emails were sent out prior. There were a ton of new signups in the days leading up to it. I can guarantee you no utd fans were at amity. I can guaran-fucking-tee that!!!!
If you’re not social since Covid, what exactly are you complaining about? Doesn’t sound like you’d come out for it anyway. Amity was packed and not a face mask in sight.

Apparently they still had time to take it brooklyn bridge for a few select fans.. saw a few shots on twitter but no info again on how to get in select group.

And the CL trophy thing did happen in India.. I was disgusted by it and blocked the rag posting it, but it did happen!

Funny thing is if they had put it for $1000.. I'd have paid that and smiled from ear to ear.

Just annoyed about no info at all on website or app and no info that YOU HAD TO BE A MEMBER OF A SUPPORTER CLUB.

I mean ffs atleast post that.. but nope.. not a word!

Posted 5 days ago.

All 3 trophies on public view but not in NYC! Only PL & FA Cup trophy here in NY. You gotta call out when they make a mistake and they clearly have here!

Oh well maybe next time City do a treble I'll have a chance to take my family.

All 3 trophies on public view but not in NYC! Only PL & FA Cup trophy here in NY. You gotta call out when they make a mistake and they clearly have here!

Oh well maybe next time City do a treble I'll have a chance to take my family.

For the last time, all 4 were on display. You are not an OSC member. That’s on you. You had plenty of time to sign up but didn’t. Besides all that, City don’t owe it to you to bring you the trophies at your convenience. I don’t know why this is so hard for you to understand. I saw all 4 trophies in NYC after the villa match.
When was the last time you were at the city pub in NYC for a match?

For the last time, all 4 were on display.

No there were not and quit making strawman arguments!

Lets stick to the facts:

No public announcement - FACT
No public showing of all 4 trophies open to all - FACT
Where as it was announced in other locations.. FACT

The facts are clearly CITY were not consistent here in NYC as other locations and they should have been!

Last edited:

Lets stick to the facts:

The facts are clearly CITY were not consistent here in NYC as other locations and they should have been!
So where the fuck was this picture taken?
Have you ever considered the possibility that NYC is an absolute shitshow? It was a members only event and hundreds filled the bar. You not being a member of the OSC isn’t City’s fault. You have been in NYC for 10+ years as you yourself stated. If you can’t be arsed to join in that time, that’s on you. City aren’t obligated to show any of us any of the trophies. Become a member and you’ll hear about exclusive events. Or hop your miserable ass on a train to DC and see them there. Ffs wringing because you didn’t get to see the trophies. Man up.

Attachments

• 28B86F70-CEDD-4313-8B7A-F1091486B4A2.jpeg
    28B86F70-CEDD-4313-8B7A-F1091486B4A2.jpeg
    131.7 KB · Views: 17
  • 39F0BA75-CD7E-495E-A3B2-76238B8E9960.jpeg
    39F0BA75-CD7E-495E-A3B2-76238B8E9960.jpeg
    62.8 KB · Views: 13

Lets stick to the facts:

I want a ticket to the R16 match on February. Ticket? No I don’t have one but City should allow me in because I’ve been a fan for years. See how stupid your logic is?

@grandsolo

When you resort to insults, it shows you've lost your argument!

Thanks for playing. You lost! Welcome to ignore!
I didn’t lose a fucking thing. The NYC OSC is laughing at you right now. An adult crying over not seeing the trophies that you had ample opportunities to see. Fucking baby. And come to amity for an actual match and I’ll tell you that to your face. Ask for me, I’m well known there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.