NYC Treble Trophy Tour?

So where the fuck was this picture taken?
Have you ever considered the possibility that NYC is an absolute shitshow? It was a members only event and hundreds filled the bar. You not being a member of the OSC isn’t City’s fault. You have been in NYC for 10+ years as you yourself stated. If you can’t be arsed to join in that time, that’s on you. City aren’t obligated to show any of us any of the trophies. Become a member and you’ll hear about exclusive events. Or hop your miserable ass on a train to DC and see them there. Ffs wringing because you didn’t get to see the trophies. Man up.
So only OSC New York City fans get to see the trophy, I don’t imagine there was a great many NYC fans went as most of them on the forum support other teams, including United. Why would fans of other teams want to see City’s trophies and why should there be a blanket ban on real City fans not affiliated to NYCFC not get the chance to see them.
Will never get my head around the American sporting models and attitudes.

So only OSC New York City fans get to see the trophy, I don’t imagine there was a great many NYC fans went as most of them on the forum support other teams, including United. Why would fans of other teams want to see City’s trophies and why should there be a blanket ban on real City fans not affiliated to NYCFC not get the chance to see them.
Will never get my head around the American sporting models and attitudes.

Just American toxic masculinity and then we wonder why mass shootings happen.

I put the loser on ignore.

So back to the topic.. yes it's stupid and City could have made so much more revenue if they had advertised.. people here are not poor and they will pay.

But the exclusivity shit just rubs fans the wrong way!

So back to the topic.. yes it's stupid and City could have made so much more revenue if they had advertised.. people here are not poor and they will pay.

You guys are hilarious.

1: I'm not American. Manchester born
2: This isn't a revenue thing. In what way do City make money on parading the trophies?
3: Things are exclusive, especially when the crowds attracted would be a fire hazard. This was in a limited capacity bar. You could have been there if you chose to be a member of the supporters club. You chose not to, so don't be a little woman about it after the fact. You had every opportunity but chose not to.
4. You've not been to the Manchester City bar in NYC so what gives you the right to demand anything?

Also, @Silva Citizen, this was in no way connected to NYCFC. This was a Manchester City event, at the Manchester City bar.

The only person who was rubbed the wrong way was you, Mr Karen. I'd wager a guess that has been a long time issue for you.

I'd like to meet either or both of these guys, fucking love it, when anyone of you is over here for a game, let me know i'll get you a ticket

Just don't fucking come at the same time hahaha

I'd like to meet either or both of these guys, fucking love it, when anyone of you is over here for a game, let me know i'll get you a ticket

Just don't fucking come at the same time hahaha
Hahaha, my brother has season tickets in the family stand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.