nzogbia

Bellamy's Caddy said:
On the pitch the guy has been a consistently good performer for a few seasons now, off the pitch I'm not sure if he might come with a bad reputation, wasn't it him that got arrested for letting someone take a driving test pretending to be him? Ability wise I'd have him at City though.

yeah that was him .

stavros said:
Bellamy's Caddy said:
On the pitch the guy has been a consistently good performer for a few seasons now, off the pitch I'm not sure if he might come with a bad reputation, wasn't it him that got arrested for letting someone take a driving test pretending to be him? Ability wise I'd have him at City though.

yeah that was him .

Thought so! He's rapid so could do well for us if it happened, we need a bit more pace in the squad.

Bellamy's Caddy said:
stavros said:
Bellamy's Caddy said:

yeah that was him .

Thought so! He's rapid so could do well for us if it happened, we need a bit more pace in the squad.

he can play on left or right so will be interchangeable with jonno. mancini seemingly likes players who can play several positions.

stavros said:
Bellamy's Caddy said:

yeah that was him .
He and Mario should get along famously!<br /><br />-- Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:40 pm --<br /><br />
stavros said:
he can play on left or right so will be interchangeable with jonno. mancini seemingly likes players who can play several positions.
With injuries, international duties, and a bajillion cups to play for I can sympathize.

taconinja said:
cityboy1 said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
If it means not having our pants pulled down by Gollum again for Baines, then I´m in favour!
baines is a left back and nzogbia a winger they play into different position
N'Zogbia can play left back.
is he any good at lb though

Awesome news if true,i've been championing him for months,great proven talent and versatility.

Doesn't excuse the fookin new thread mind.........

One of the best wingers in the league, he would be a great signing as a squad member and would probably start regularly too.

But too many of these ITK posts (Ibra, Fabregas, etc. etc.) in recent days make me very dubious.

just posting what iv been told.

sorry fantasy ireland where would you have liked me to put the thread sir?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.