nzogbia

stavros said:
massive fuck up on my part.

liverpool have had bid accepted. we have shown interest apparently but he is liverpool bound.

sorry guys !

Thank fuck for that he's about a Liverpool standard of player with where they are now midtable team!
To inconsistent does his stuff in about 1 in 10 games
If they pay more than 8m for him they have been ripped of like the Carrol signing!

Saw on SSN today in the newspaper roundup that the price is allegedly 15m - he ain't worth that

yes please i really like him, he played a massive part in keeping wigan in the premier league this season and will be some competition for adam johnson too

stavros said:
massive fuck up on my part.

liverpool have had bid accepted. we have shown interest apparently but he is liverpool bound.

sorry guys !

Fair enough fella, no harm done at all, in fact, disappointed as he is a decent little player.

There is nothing on sky sports website claiming any Liverpool interest, let alone an accepted bid!

Good to see Liverpool still spending money they don't have - and no progress on a new stadium - to address their income shortfall which will fall off a cliff with no European football.

Bellamy's Caddy said:
On the pitch the guy has been a consistently good performer for a few seasons now, off the pitch I'm not sure if he might come with a bad reputation, wasn't it him that got arrested for letting someone take a driving test pretending to be him? Ability wise I'd have him at City though.

What's wrong with that? My missus is the worst driver in England ;-)

She's on 700 points and her 15th ban. But my license in clean;-)

Eurosport: WIGAN: The Latics are prepared to sell winger Charles N'Zogbia for £9m - but only to one of the Premier League's top four clubs. They will be far tougher to deal with if they are approached by a rival. (Daily Mirror)...as this rules out Liverpool, we should jump in with a 10m offer. Take it or leave it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.